"My lawyer told me to not talk to you about my case. She says the prosecutor can use you."
WTF? I admit I had thought about this as a possibility and had meant to look it up. Whipped that phone out as soon as I was on the bus.Sure enough.
In Washington state the only thing that is protected between a child and their parent, is if the parent is acting as an intermediary between the child and their attorney. So basically you have no way to help your child out in creating their defense, because anything told to you outside of their attorney being present can be asked about by the prosecutor.
WELL FUCK THEM! I KNOW NOTHING! The only thing I know is what I've read in the newspapers. School wouldn't say anything to me because they're too busy covering their ass. Police don't really know much and either the newspapers or the police are wrong since they told different stories. Start visiting in an adult jail and I'm not stupid enough to have him say anything to me.
This system must change.
No comments:
Post a Comment